Thank you for your interest in registering your child for participation in the Triangle Children's Business Fair 2018.
The judges will present the following awards this year
- Best Business Idea
- Best STEM Idea
- Best Presentation
- Best Environment Friendly Idea
- Best Innovative Product
Each winning team will be awarded a certificate. If there are multiple participants in the business, they will be awarded a certificate as well.
By signing this Consent Form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
(1) You, as parent or legal guardian of the child named above, have read and understand this Consent Form and hereby permit your child to participate in the Triangle Children's Business Fair Program. In the event of any conflict between the official rules of the program and the terms of this Consent Form, the TCBF and Brian Hamilton rules shall prevail.
(3) We do no distribute or share any personal information to any entity outside of TCBF without written consent of parent.
(4) You and your child further grant TCBF/Infinity Educators and Brian Hamilton Foundation the permission to publish and display your child's Video or photos on its external web site, so that they may be viewed by the public in correlation with this program.
(5) You hereby release and discharge Triangle Childrens's Business Fair and Infinity Educators and Brian Hamilton and their officers and directors, employees, agents, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and promotional suppliers ("Released Parties"), from any claims, actions or demands arising out of the program. In case there is a dispute that both sides agree to have the dispute resolved by a third party whose decision is final.
(6) You understand the participation fee is non refundable unless you email the program and provide a 30 day notice of withdrawal.